Siemens Mobility is looking for a Testing Engineer for Customer Projects in Engineering Department.
The Testing Engineer will be responsible for the definition and execution of the tests that justify the fulfillment of the requirements throughout the life cycle of the projects.
Tasks developed as Testing Engineer:
- Perform the test plans, test cases and test scenarios to fully exercise the capabilities of our systems (Interlocking, ERTMS, CBTC, Control Centers and their interfaces), and generation of the necessary evidences.
- Develop the automated test infrastructure to further ensure quality.
- Review of the specifications and requirement of the project to determine the necessary test cases.
- Traceability of requirements along the project life cycle, analysis of the Matrix Compliance and generation of the necessary evidences.
- Configuration of simulation environments appropriate for testing throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Execution of functional tests and specific application data integration in the laboratory.
- Execution of tests with customer in laboratory, FAT.
- Management and monitoring of test logs / non-conformities detected during the tests throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Review of the non-regression reports of the specific application data.
- Compilation and monitoring of the completeness of the test reports associated with the test protocols throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Support to the safety activities related to the Safety Case and Independent Safety Assessment ISA.
- Support to the quality activities for the development of quality management assets.
- Application of the configuration management required by the project according to the Configuration Management plan generated by the Configuration Manager (documentation management, subsystem configuration baselines, Change Request management related to the subsystem, ...)
- Manage works in assigned projects, ensuring that goals, objectives, and timelines, are met in accordance with the roadmaps.
- Communication and collaboration with other engineering areas and Mobility departments.
It is important that candidate can offer:
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or similar.
- 2-year experience in integration, tests or commissioning of railway signaling systems.
- Good communicative and integrative skills, both written and oral.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Continuous improvement mind-set as a must.
- Fluent Spanish spoken and written.
- English: B2 or equivalent.
Experience in the following technologies and fields of knowledge will be valued:
- Requirements management using DOORS or similar.
- Application of RAMS requirements during the development of projects.
- Knowledge in CENELEC (or similar standards) product development lifecycle.
- Experience developing automated test scenarios, using Python or similar.