With Smart Infrastructure (SI) from Siemens, we intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive and communities to progress and support sustainable development.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our SI team based in our offices in Bayswater, Melbourne. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the System Integrator channel for the Building Products division. The extensive sales territory includes Victoria, Western Australia, South Australia and Tasmania.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Planning of sales volumes and potential of target customers
- Analysing current and potential customer markets and trends and implementing strategies to maximise sales
- Organise & execute sales visits to strategic and focus customer accounts.
- Builds and maintains a customer focused network
- Prepares and negotiates projects / proposals, in cooperation with other stakeholders and management.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting
- Contributes to the development of a customer needs focused After Sales Service.
You will bring:
- Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Controls engineer would be considered an advantage.
- Building Controls application, HVAC & BACS product knowledge is preferable.
- Building Automation and Controls market knowledge is preferable.
- B2B sales experience considered a strong advantage
- The ability to travel (~30% of travel required outside of Melbourne)
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 107276
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time