Senior Magento Architect
Are you someone who see the “big picture” and implement architectural approaches for software design and guide the development team .We are looking for an energetic and talented Lead Software professional to join our Research & Development team at Bangalore.
The goal of research and development is to bring innovations to life in order to drive a profitable portfolio for Siemens. Therefore, the focus of research and development is the definition, development and test of new products, solutions and services
Here is your role. What part will you play?
• Increase the competitiveness of our products from requirements elicitation , design, optimizations and development of Magento customizations.
• Work with sharp minds from product & project management and drive end to end solutions independently by staying abreast of technology trends and industry best practices
• Expand your agile knowledge and work in the agile environment for doing incremental development and continuous improvements.
• Review others work and provide valuable feedback by technical mentoring and coaching of junior developers in the team
We have quite a lot to offer, How about you?
• You have degree in science or engineering
• You have thorough functional and code level knowledge of Magento 2.0 and hands -on experience in ERPs, Payment Gateways and CRM integrations
• You have expert PHP / Object Oriented Programming skills and Design Patterns, strong database architecture skills, MySQL knowledge, experience interacting with database systems through abstraction layer
• You have sound understanding of LAMP/LNMP stack applications and proficient knowledge in Redis, Elastic search, RabbitMQ setup and usage and customization.
• You have working knowledge in knockout js preferred
• You thrive for performance optimizations, and have strong knowledge in capacity planning concepts
• You have knowledge in branching strategies and deployment models required.
• You have expertise in Defining, analyzing and review of architecture and technical requirements.
• You can Provide technical leadership including quality oversight during all phases of the project life-cycle.
• You have experience working as a Solutions Architect / Technical Architect/ equivalent role.
• You are strong in oral and written communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
We look forward to know you. If you have any questions, just mail to Adhar.email@example.com
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 107324
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time