Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with Siemens Ltd.? Join our Mechanical Drives Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in product research and development.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- · To perform static and fatigue analysis of wind gearbox components and prepare reports for
- · certification
- · Software Knowledge- Modelling Software - NX, ProE, CAE Softwares - Ansys, Nastran, Fatigue Software - Femfat, Ncode, MATLAB
- · Basics of Microsoft Office
- · Good knowledge in Finite Element Analysis and Methods.
- · Knowledge in casting materials
- · Fatigue and component life calculation methods.
- · Excellent interpersonal, communication and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams of technical experts,
- · ability to adapt to difficult situations
- · Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong
- · hands-on and can-do attitude.
- · Motivated with a desire to learn and to share knowledge in an international and globally
- · dispersed team
- · Ability to work methodically, independently, and prioritize work
- · Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a strong
- · customer-oriented attitude
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech – Mechanical / Automobile Engineering with consistent track record and experience of 1 to 5 years in analysis of mechanical components.
· Previous experience in wind/industrial gearbox industry is an added advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Chennai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 107329
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time