IT Provider Management Supervisor
What are my responsibilities?
- Oversee IT providers fulfillment of contractual obligations during execution phase of IT delivery contracts (in the area of Enterprise applications for e.g.: of business intelligence, ERP, EAI and Workflow, PEGA, CRM)
- Set up and manage periodic performance and contract review boards
- Manage escalations, disputes and claims regarding providers performance and contractual obligations as well as financial clarifications. Oversee provider compliance with IT service management requirements
- Manage contractual changes and develop the respective contract during the contract lifecycle
- Liaise with provider and Siemens senior management, provider service delivery management, Siemens service management, business administration, purchasing and legal functions
- Further develop the portfolio of Service Provider Management as an internal service to the Siemens IT organization. Grow the scope and quality of the service portfolio. Develop and ramp up new services.
- Act as a mentor and coach to the Service Provider Management Team, further develop the skills of the team, both in India and Germany. Grow team in Pune as required.
- On demand: Manage tenders
- On demand: Manage outsourcing transitions
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
· Strong background in IT provider management and contract management
· Experience in provider in provider performance management, service level management, KPI definition, implementation and monitoring
· Knowledge and experience with IT service management, ITIL, IT project management. Experience in IT service delivery with major IT provider preferred
· Experience in tender management and managing outsourcing transitions is optional
· IT domain know how in at least one technical domain preferred, e.g. business intelligence, ERP, EAI and Workflow, PEGA
· Self-driven, results oriented, able to work independently based on strategic targets
· Entrepreneurial thinking and able to consider and manage financial impacts
· Able to motivate and lead people with or without formal authority
· International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferredEffective communicator (both written and oral English language), good interpersonal relationship skills in an international and intercultural environment, strong analytical skills, track record in problem solving and managing escalations
Job ID: 107330
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time