Siemens is looking for a Project Development Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Tribogna. He/she will be responsible for the development of opportunities and the Technical Sales Support for Reciprocating machinery for South-West Europe market.
The PDM will be responsible to build up customer intimacy by discussing operational and maintenance topics (on a technical level) on reciprocating products located in the assigned Countries, develop opportunities of Mods & Ups, define a winning strategy for the growth of the Recips business segment, provide technical support in all the project steps from acquisition to execution phase.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Develop relationships with key market players at national and international level and influence Customer’s “Decision makers”;
· Propose solutions for rejuvenating old or dismissed reciprocating compressors, proposing and installing state-of-the-art monitoring for existing compressors, renovating the unit after critical failures, upgrading compressors to new operating conditions.
· Cooperate with the Product Engineers and Technical Solution Team of relevant SIE PCCs for figuring out innovative solutions or for selecting the most appropriate one to fit Customer’s needs.
· Engage with all the main stakeholders (PCC, Repair Centers, Client managers and Customers) for building up upgrades or Mods&Ups solutions on OEM and OOEM fleets
· Own/acquire deep knowledge of the market, of the market trends and the competitors’ offer thus allowing/helping the Management to define the annual forecast and budget;
· Responsible for the annual target of M&UPs in South-West Europe
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the opportunity to gain maximum knowledge of the solutions that can be adopted for Siemens reciprocating compressors as well as acquire a high international visibility within the organization as technical reference for this market.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage technical issues and win customer loyalty in a market environment with a high level of competition;
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· 10 years of experience in Engineering roles (Design Engineering, pulsation studies, ..)
· At least 5 years of specific experience on reciprocating compressors with similar roles (Project & System Engineer, Technical Sales Support, …)
· Available to frequent business trips national and international;
· Fluent knowledge of English and Italian language, both written and spoken (nice to have the basic knowledge of Spanish language)
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Job ID: 107368
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time