Junior Cybersecurity Engineer
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
What are my responsibilities?
- Integrate IT / cyber security in projects throughout all phases, by working closely with software architects, developers, data scientists, and use case managers.
- Support customer digitalization projects with technical, innovative, and feasible answers to their security problems.
- Propose state-of-the-art security architectures for services and solutions aligned to existing and anticipated IT-Security standards and business requirements.
- Conduct threats & risks assessments with customers in order to define optimal security requirements for Siemens systems, solutions, and services in specific deployment scenarios.
- Any ad-hoc duties given by the supervisor
What does it take me to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a reputed institute with a focus on Cybersecurity, or 1 to 3 years of work experience in security
- Must be comfortable working on multiple projects in parallel.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English a must. Must be able to present complex technical topics in a clear and structured way and moderate discussions, meetings, and projects with customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to collaborate in teams of technical and non-technical experts.
- Ability to work methodically and independently and prioritize work; ability to self-assess and derive improvements for the team’s work and methodology
- Self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to identify and drive value in customer projects• Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic, international team with a strong customer-oriented attitude.
Experience in the following will be an added advantage:
- Secure Coding / source code analysis
- Hands-on experience with penetration testing / ethical hacking
- Secure software / product development
Job ID: 107384
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time