Head of Business Development (w/m/d) Intelligent Traffic Solutions
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2017, which ended on September 30, 2017, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.1billion and had around 34,200 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your role as Head of Marketing and Business Development, you will take on the functional supervision of a team and will report directly to the global Head of ITS.
- You will develop and lead cross-ITS innovation projects with “lighthouse” customers.
- You will also design and develop “consultative selling” approaches, training and materials, and will act as a role model in this context.
- You will also coordinate marketing activities and campaigns, and support sales initiatives.
- You will organize the specific country performance discussions and define the annual targets.
- In your role, you will also be responsible for improving market transparency and for the planning processes (CMM).
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have achieved an excellent class of (master’s) degree in electrical engineering, information technology, or a similar discipline; a doctorate is desirable.
- We are looking for people with a consulting background and many years of professional and project management experience in the area of digitalization and innovation.
- You also have experience in the development, management and implementation of digitalization strategies.
- You can also offer strong analytical skills and professional experience gained in an international context.
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset and a “can-do” attitude to your work. You also have a high degree of cultural sensitivity, a talent for motivating people, and a strong customer focus.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and are happy to travel all over the world.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 107423
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional