Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
Degree Field(s): Quality, mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering
Knowledge of quality tools and procedures (desired)
Key Skills: Problem solving, leadership, organized, responsible, customer and result oriented, and communications skills.
1. Creating and maintaining quality standards in production lines; develop, implement and maintain quality documentation (quality procedures, reports, among others).
2. Responsible for continuous improvement in processes to enhance product performance and quality controls.
3. Work with cross-functional teams to generate solutions that ensure good quality products.
4. Conduct audits, create audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
5. Root cause analysis and implement corrective actions for processes or parts.
6. Analyze customer warranty returns and implement corrective and preventive plans/actions.
7. Preparation of quality assurance reports.
8. Conduct product audits, quality inspection checklists, AMEF, 8D reports and product releases.
9. In charge of additional cost before and after delivery (Scrap).
10. Responsible for production PPM's control.
11. 6S and kaizen team promoter.
12. Among other reasonable duties.
Job ID: 107464
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time