WPF Software Developer
Job title: WPF Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- As a WPF developer, you will understand, analyze and implement the requirements of the project and you own the quality of the product.
- You will be responsible for estimating, planning, and managing all of your assigned tasks and report the progress of the task
- Collaborating closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Mandatory to have prior work experience in WPF and MVVM. Working experience in WPF custom controls would be an added advantage.
- Must have strong knowledge in C#, OOPs programming skills, Design principles & patterns
- Working experience in enterprise application and having knowledge in cloud development would be an added advantage.
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 107487
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time