Artificial Intelligence Expert (f/m/d)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Change the future with us.
- In your new role as Artificial Intelligence Expert (f/m/d) you feed / inject top-nodge AI know-how into new business along buildings and grids and bring data driven business to the next level.
- You take over the Technology Screening from most advanced AI markets, like autonomous driving, collaborative robots.
- You transfer AI research and cutting-edge methods and tools to domain specific applications.
- Finally you also become the AI advanced source and key expert for business needs, leverage Siemens corporate AI activities.
- You have a higher technical education (university level), preferably in Data Science or Computer Science, Maths, PhD preferred (philosophy of science).
- Besides you have 3 - 5 years of experience in research on AI related technology (machine learning, statistical learning, algorithms, (semi-)autonomous systems) and therefore have a comprehensive and in-depth understanding Machine Learning.
- You are characterized by a top knowledge in the field of artificial intelligence with focus on maschine learning, pattern recognition, language processing, computer vision, including commercial and open source technologies (e.g. TensorFlow).
- You have a good network to AI institutes and industry labs.
- You have a visionary interest in “Smart Infrastructure domain” (building automation or modern distribution grids).
- Communication and Analytical skills, a strategic way of thinking and acting and a problem-solving attitude round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 107503
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time