Data Scientist / Applied Data Expert (f/m/d)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Change the future with us.
- In your new role as Data Scientist / Applied Data Expert (f/m/d) you identify and kickstart new data-driven business in a future infrastructure of buildings and grids.
- You use our latest data analytics with our data streams from the field to come up with innovative cross-domain ideas for digital offerings.
- You transform Proof of Concepts into Business Unit offerings: Set up, fund and lead agile implementation teams across organizational boundaries, e.g. with Corporate Technology, Business Units, startups, academia.
- The support of digital business and value creation in the Business Units with your expertise also belongs to your new area of responsibility.
- You have a higher technical education (university level), preferably in Data Science or Computer Science, PhD preferred.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in the field of Data Science, (Machine Learning) and accordingly are up to date in the capabilities of data analytics methods and Machine Learning.
- You have comprehensive knowledge about data interpretation and transformation, Machine Learning, Data Mining and a deep understanding of data requirements for AI algorithm performance.
- You can prove a first track record of customer value and business opportunity identification, preferably in most advanced data domains (like automotive, …).
- You have a visionary interest in “Smart Infrastructure domain” (building automation or modern distribution grids).
- Communication and Analytical skills, a strategic way of thinking and acting and a problem-solving attitude round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 107504
Organisation: Smart Infrastructure
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional