Domain Modeler (f/m/d)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Change the future with us.
- In your new role as Domain Modeler (f/m/d) you create domain models to ensure consistent data exchange between applications for smart infrastructure.
- You take over the project lead of 5-15 team members in matrix organization.
- You represent the transition from physical to digital world of smart infrastructure.
- You deliver ontologies and semantic descriptions for the domains of smart infrastructure businesses.
- You lay foundation to automatically process heterogenous data for new digital offerings.
- Finally you also enable and facilitate modelling communities to collaborate across business units and their existing portfolios.
- You have a higher technical education (university level), preferably in Computer Science, PhD preferred.
- Besides you have 3 - 5 years of experience in ICT or adjacent industries incl. Domain Modeling.
- You command up-to-date knowledge in the field of Domain and Schema Modeling.
- You have a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of Data Modeling, RDF, OWL, Json LD and other W3C standards, ideally experience with semantic web; communication protocols like OPC UA or BACnet.
- You have practical tooling and methodology experience for handling and publishing domain models at enterprise scale, e.g. schema.org and (inner)open-source model.
- You have a visionary interest in “Smart Infrastructure domain” (building automation or modern distribution grids).
- Communication and Analytical skills, a strategic way of thinking and acting and a problem-solving attitude round off your profile.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 107505
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time