(1) Relevant Experience of 3 to 8 Years.
(2) Responsible for order acquisition from Direct / Indirect customers (through Channel Partners) in the region based on given targets for Automation & Drive products.
(3) Prepare Plan for achieving the given Targets, periodic monitoring of the progress and take appropriate corrective actions to bridge the gap.
(4) Regular updating of CRM tool.
(5) Work together with OEMs, Contractors and End-users to develop their automation and drive requirements.
(6) Optimize the offering based on Siemens products. Sell the solution to the customer through authorized channels.
(7) Look for new business avenues.
(8) Account management of Top Retention and Conversion Customers.
(9) Follow-up and ensure the Payments are collected from the customer on time.
(10) Periodically visit channels to review their performance and guide them to bridge the gap.
(11) Carrying out promotional activities like customer presentations etc.
Job ID: 107512
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time