- Executes installation works or guides them.
- Processes the change request management at site and makes the "as-built" entries in the construction documents.
- Schedules the installation works for a technical discipline (time schedule, resource planning, material, tools, etc.).
- May lead the installation staff in functional matters.
- May control the execution of the implementation of sub-disciplines and/or provide supervisory / advisory guidance at site.
- Checks the possibilities for technical realization regarding the requirements.
- Drafts the technical realization of the requirements within the technical discipline.
- Dimensions elements, components or software by calculation or by their specification according to the requirements and, if necessary, documents the required technical proofs.
- Acts as a specialized know-how owner for a technical discipline.
- May cooperate with specialists of other disciplines or faculties, may coordinate technical interfaces.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in railway business for installation, commissioning and testing for electrical systems i.e. power supply, protection relay, etc.
- Good command of English language, Thai Native
- Ability to travel, work on site and towards tight dead lines
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time