Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to
go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as Team Lead (m/f/diverse) for Smart Remote Services (SRS) platform operation in the remote maintenance environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will have global responsibility for the secure platform operation of Smart Remote Services and will have disciplinary and functional management responsibility in the international environment
- You will be responsible for defining and maintaining SRS operating processes, aligned to ITIL (e.g. incident and problem management)
- As part of supplier management, you will support all internal and external suppliers in the SRS environment. This will include defining service level agreements, regular service management activities and coordination meetings as well as escalation management
- You will define and monitor all KPIs required as part of the operating processes, derive corresponding improvement measures and monitor their implementation
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare Customer Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in IT or business information technology
- You can demonstrate many years of professional experience in the field of IT operation and IT service management
- You have already built up management experience in an international environment
- You are familiar with supervising suppliers and service providers
- You have technological expertise in the areas of
- IT network infrastructure,
- Remote applications (such as remote control or remote collaboration),
- Distribution of software to systems and
- System device monitoring
- Ideally you have also been able to build up experience in remote maintenance
Your attributes and skills:
- You constantly demonstrate passion in what you do and with your comprehensive leadership skills you inspire passion in others.
- You promote active listening and high customer orientation in all support processes.
- You proactively share knowledge and successes to continuously improve your and your team’s performance.
- With your very good communication skills you effectively communicate across diverse cultures, levels of leadership, customers and suppliers
- Your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 107523
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time