Electrical Engineer - Traction Converters and Auxiliary converters
Location: Nashik, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Engineering of Traction Converters and Auxiliary converters (Locomotive, EMU, Metro)
- Conceptualize, design, develop, validate and smooth introduction of Traction and auxiliary converters as per customer specification.
- Design Power schemes, System Stimulations & validation of power electronic converters.
- Cooling technologies (Air and Water Cooled).
- PLM process, FMEA, Various IEC, EN and IS standards
- Generating component specifications, Test strategies
- Project planning and execution
- Design calculation for selection of electric components
- PLM Project management
- Design low cost components and Product costing
- Design and test concept development
- Risk Assessment.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for applicant having masters or graduate in Electrical / Electronics engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 3 to 5 years.
- The prospective applicant should have proven knowledge on calculation and development of Electrical / Electronic components in rolling stock products for Indian Railways.
- Candidates having knowledge working with MatLAB, Mathcad, Elcad, will be preferred.
- Knowledge on IEC and EN standards used in the railway industries is mandatory.
- Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 107525
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time