Cyber Security - IT Service Provider Manager (m/f)
This job can be located either in Lisbon, Portugal or Madrid, Spain. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
What are my responsabilities?
- Managing the providers contributing to an IT service of the service (e.g. technical basis, processes)
- Integrated Performance Analysis (holistic provider view)
- Assessment of IT provider for a specific service
- Provider obligations and SLA adherence monitoring
- Escalation management towards/from the provider
- Definition and maintenance of market standard KPIs/SLAs
- Claim management
- Foster provider improvement
- Provider relationship management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) Solution Architecture
- Basic understanding of current Windows attack scenarios used by hackers (Pass the hash/ticket; Mimikatz involved scenarios, etc.)
- Understanding of Windows Server Architecture and Active Directory Infrastructure
- Experience with CyberArk, Linux/Unix systems will be a plus
- Previous project experience with ATOS/Accenture will be a plus
- Security Consulting ISO 27001 will be a plus
- Good spoken english
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
Joining Corporate Technology Cybersecurity means reinventing the world of today and tomorrow by becoming part of a global team spread around the globe in locations as Portugal, Spain, Germany or the USA.
Do you want to know more? https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/innovation/pictures-of-the-future/cybersecurity.html
Curious about our Cyber Security hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has already more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team in Lisbon being one of the biggest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#itsec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 107550
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time