Senior UX Interaction Designer (m/f/diverse) Siemens Healthineers
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior UX Interaction Designer (m/f/diverse) Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop simple, scalable and elegant interaction and design concepts for our systems, taking into account future-oriented user and business requirements
- You will be working on the UX/design strategy and UX/design system for Siemens Healthineers
- You will provide support in carrying out user studies and tests, develop scenarios and storyboards, prepare wireframes and prototypes as well as UI (user Interfaces) specification and support implementation
- You will take on training and multiplier activities on best practice UX methods for colleagues from various subject areas and business fields
- You will assess UX trends, provide support for competitor analyses and drive forward UX innovations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in interaction design, interface design, human computer interaction focusing on UX or comparable qualifications
- You have many years of professional experience in designing user interfaces for complex products and systems and in using common usability and UX methods and tools
Your attributes and skills:
- You have good analytical skills and the ability to distill and articulate the key factors of an interaction concept as well as to assess the usability of a product
- You speak fluent English and have very good communication skills as well as the social skills to work in a multidisciplinary environment at different hierarchical levels. Ideally you will also have a knowledge of German
- Clinical or product knowledge in the healthcare environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of Lean UX and usability standards in the field of medical technology are an advantage
- Furthermore you show customer orientation, creativity as well as assertiveness and a sense of humor
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 107585
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time