Regional Solutions Development Manager
What are my responsibilities?
- Leads and performs preliminary and detailed facility audits to qualify, identify and quantify simple to complex FIMS and opportunities;
- Leads and coordinates facility site visits and communicates requirements with internal resources and outside vendors on FIMS;
- Provide review of subcontractor proposals and rectify gaps in savings calculations and scopes of work.
- Leads in the development of energy calculations, reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development and technical review
- Develops measurement, fault detection/diagnostic performance assurance plans and utility monitoring plans.
- Monitors project performance and provides retro-commissioning and other energy services.
- Specifies, takes and/or supervises pre- and post- measurements, data logging, and trending of equipment/systems necessary to determine opportunities and verify performance and energy savings.
- Develops design concepts and other written documentation to sales, management and National Operations concerning recommended FIMS, including accurate descriptions, savings potential, cost estimates and back up data to verify FIMS.
- Assist in preparation of project financial models including an understanding of Return on investment, life cycle cost analysis and internal rate of return.
- A subject matter expert on multiple FIMs.
- Applies building energy simulation programs or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings.
- Participates in client meetings and presentations.
- Performs utility bill analysis to determine applicable baseline consumption data and rates as well as identify possible utility supply side opportunities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS or higher in engineering or applicable technical degree.
- Certification: CEM and Local certifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with HVAC systems, building controls, lighting, building envelope, electrical, and domestic water system technologies / design.
- Experience with data logging equipment and trending capability of building automation systems trending functions.
- Experience with building modeling programs or spreadsheet energy analyses.
- Experience with standard ASHRAE energy calculations and IPMVP performance assurance methodologies.
- Knowledge of common HVAC and electrical building codes.
- Knowledge of facility and maintenance operations, capital planning, maintenance budgeting and maintenance best practices.
- Experience with the development of scope documentation, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, and risk identification and quantification for design/build projects
Job ID: 107668
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time