Location: Pune, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt Ltd
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· The Package Engineer will be responsible for design & engineering of Auxiliary systems and component (Mechanical/Instrumentation/Ancillary) for Rotating equipment complying to the contract/client requirements and company standards.
· He/ She will also need to drive the assigned project with complete ownership and accountability.
· He/ She will be required to work with the project team ensuring on-time delivery, maintaining the quality standards.
· He/ She will need to work closely with the team and assist team members to ensure client deliverable are timely met.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Minimum Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a reputed Institution
· 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
· Freshers with minimum 1 year of training with DR/Siemens Auxiliary may also apply
· Knowledge of rotating machinery and/or energy industry processes preferred.
· Knowledge of API Standards (614, 617), P&ID’s, Data Sheets, bill of material, Glubus AutoCAD, NX and Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work in team environment, good verbal and written communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 107690
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time