SSMR MR Order Management Specialist 订单管理专员
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as Order Management Specialist 订单管理专员 to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Synchronize new order income/delivery book in SAP and HQ SAP system to ensure financial date to be synchronized globally.
2. Measurement of compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines, in order to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in good time.
3. Dispatch invoicing for finished goods in time, in order to ensure timely dispatch and delivery reliability to the customer and a corresponding value flow. To ensure the relevant sales income can be booked in time.及时检查成品的发货时间和调度/发票开具以确保对客户的准时调度和交付可靠性及相应的价值流，以确保相应的销售收益及时入账。
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. At least 2 years work experience in logistics or in related functional areas. The work experience at multi-national company will be the plus.
2. Bachelor degree or above
3. Good English skills (oral/writing/listening)
4. Strong communication skill
5. Basic commercial knowledge
6. Advanced ERP skills
7. Understanding on whole supply chain operation logic
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 107693
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time