Senior DevOps (CI-CD) Engineer (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
* Provide technical leadership in building CI/CD infrastructure.
* Maintain and support JIRA and Confluence implementations
* Implement and maintain deployment pipelines.
* Build, automate and maintain tools that improve the processes efficiency, simplicity, and velocity.
* Develop monitoring solutions around error conditions and performance.
* Provide direction and guidance on the technical design and implementation.
* Coordinate activities with other team members to meet program requirements.
* Work on Agile software development methodologies, together with software development team.
* Able to work on multiple projects and prioritize accordingly.
* Stay on top of tech trends, keeping the infrastructure with the latest software versions.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
* 5 years’ experience in Systems Administration (Windows and/or Linux);
* Solid experience managing a Linux environment;
* Solid experience in containerization OpenShift;
* Experience with JIRA and Confluence administration;
* Experience in Continuous Integration concepts and tools (Jenkins, SVN / Git, Nexus / Artifactory, SonarQube, Rundeck);
* Experience with Monitoring / Logging tools (ElasticSearch);
* Experience in application servers, like Tomcat or JBoss;
* Good English skills both written and orally;
* Solid communicator on engineer, training and leadership skills..
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 107712
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time