Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Provide technical leadership in building CI/CD infrastructure.
- Maintain and support JIRA and Confluence implementations
- Implement and maintain deployment pipelines.
- Build, automate and maintain tools that improve the processes efficiency, simplicity, and velocity.
- Develop monitoring solutions around error conditions and performance.
- Provide direction and guidance on the technical design and implementation.
- Coordinate activities with other team members to meet program requirements.
- Work on Agile software development methodologies, together with software development team.
- Able to work on multiple projects and prioritize accordingly.
- Stay on top of tech trends, keeping the infrastructure with the latest software versions.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 5 years’ experience in Systems Administration (Windows and/or Linux);
- Solid experience managing a Linux environment;
- Solid experience in containerization OpenShift;
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence administration;
- Experience in Continuous Integration concepts and tools (Jenkins, SVN / Git, Nexus / Artifactory, SonarQube, Rundeck);
- Experience with Monitoring / Logging tools (ElasticSearch);
- Experience in application servers, like Tomcat or JBoss;
- Good English skills both written and orally;
- Solid communicator on engineer, training and leadership skills..
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 107712
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time