Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for developing and delivering digital services (DS) and Building Performance Sustainability (BPS) business in line with Siemens Building Technology HQ and MA strategy.
- Drive digital improvement process to transform conventional maintenance service to Digital Enhanced Maintenance, and Data Driven Service for ramping up Digital Service and BPS business.
- Perform Business Development activities to ensure market relevance and local sales enablement.
- Drive promotion activities together with MarCom to enhance market awareness of digital service and BPS
- Define vision, strategy, growth plan and roadmap for strategic digital services and BPS, and ensure delivery
- Provide portfolio essentials including value proposition, sales story, calculation, SLAs, T&Cs, marketing material etc
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external to ensure deep understanding of different perspectives and requirements and to create trust
- Define the local Go-to-market approach and enable local sales via trainings, workshops and support activities
- Manage local demand on digital development as required
- Manage risks and issues appropriately and proactively to resolve blockers and ensure timely delivery of agreed business outcomes
- Collaborate and coordinate with HQ/MA on portfolio releases, contents and training
- Manage Digital Service and BPS operation team to deliver digital enhanced maintenance and BPS projects.
- bachelor’s degree, ideally in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Professional certifications in relevant subjects
- Good command of Chinese and English
Job ID: 107714
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time