Planning and Scheduling Co-Ordinator
Planning and Scheduling Co-ordinator
We are currently looking to recruit a Planning and Scheduling Co-ordinator to join our Material Solutions business based in Worcester. You will be taksked to take the lead role in defining, developing and implementing the overall planning & scheduling strategy for Materials Solutions. The primary function of the role will be to deliver a visual, long term, robust, planning & capacity schedule to ensure both internal & external customer requirements are met within the agreed set timescales and cost parameters.
What are my responsibilities?
- To actively engage in the generation and implementation of local, short and long term business objectives, focusing our efforts around the S,Q,C,D,P model as the strategy for business improvement.
- To be responsible for allocating manufacturing capacity for the fulfilment of customer orders and Engineering R&D requirements.
- Develop and implement an optimised long term plan that meets the short and long term business demands.
- Review orders to determine material requirements & priorities
- Generate and issue finite capacity and work load plans in line with resource & material requirements
- Devise a method for monitoring and feeding back business performance against a set of agreed objectives
- Setting and maintaining document control procedures to be audit ready.(QEHS)
- Actively participate in Sales and Operations Planning meetings providing up-to-date requirements
- Analyse short and long term customer demands, highlighting , recommending and implementing contingencies for-potential impending shortfalls
- Actively participate in capacity planning projects with manufacturing and take the lead implementing change on production planning processes in line with strategic business and department goals;
- Review, escalate & reconciliate Master Data Variances (Std v Actual)
What do I need to qualify?
- Must have working experience and extensive knowledge of SAP, RCCP & ERP Systems
- Proven record in planning / scheduling & strategy implementation
Job ID: 107731
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time