Expert Sales Cardiology
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team in Switzerland as Expert Sales Cardiology to shape the future of our cardiology products’ sales in a country wide sales role.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for sales of our cardiology product portfolio with a focus on the cardiology cathlab.
- This includes the complete sales process from clinical consulting to contract conclusion and implementation of our product solutions.
- You will coordinate pre-sales activities together with our account managers and conduct product demonstrations.
- You will prepare offers for cardiology customers and coordinate tenders to the point of final negotiations.
- You will be responsible for setting up and supporting local reference sites in cooperation with business management.
- You will take on new customer requirements and share market intelligence with relevant internal stakeholders.
- The position is characterized by high level of travel activity for customer visits and representation at regional, national and, if necessary, international congresses.
- After your onboarding period, you will be responsible for customers throughout Switzerland.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/clinical-specialities/cardiology-solutions.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have preferably completed a degree as cardiologist, cardio technician or medical technician or radiologist and possess several years of professional experience in cardiology.
- You gained experience in sales of medical devices or investment goods, preferably in the field of interventional cardiology.
- Professional application knowledge of MS-Office software, as well as sound presentation techniques are self-explanatory for you.
- Based on your work experience in direct contact with customers, you have profound communication skills and a solid customer orientation.
Your personality and skills:
- You have a clear understanding of the market mechanisms, as well as the structures and processes in the cardiology cathlab.
- You have a solid network in the field of cardiology in Switzerland.
- You are a team player that can easily integrate into a team of professional co-workers
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Knowledge of French is a plus.
- With you, we gain an open and proactive personality who sees change as an opportunity.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.ch/about.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 107770
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time