What are my responsibilities?
• Support to Vertical/Regional sales for spare parts inquire and quotation;
• Spare Parts business volume statistics and analysis, and cross fiscal year price adjustment;
• Daily management and support of spare parts business, including the price of standard spare parts, product life cycle management, model clarification,
upgrade and replacement inquiry, delivery confirmation, emergency spare parts inventory management, etc.;
• Assist IT/Commerical to create new material for spare parts in SAP system;
• Announce the lifecycle information, efficiency certificate and CCC certificate for spare part.
What do I need to know to qualify for this job?
• Office skills and office software;
• Good organization and communication skills internally and externally;
• Knowledge of LD MV Drives and Motors;
• Self-driven, can work independently and under stressful conditions sometimes. Good team player 3-5 years experiences in relevant fields;
• Excellent English and computer skills;
• Presentation skills;
• Bachelor or above.
Job ID: 107813
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time