Mission of this function:
In biding period, responsible for distribution transformer (DT) commercial control in offer calculation, and for commercial contract negotiation.
In project period, responsible for commercial control, project cost analysis,project account receivable (AR) recycling, transportation and input & maintenance of related database.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Get familiar with the background and necessary key data of the project. Responsible for DT product SAP input and maintenance of Sales Commercial model.
- Responsible for DT product AR recycling, and manage AR recycling data with analysis. Define AR recycling solution, and coordinate related party, to achieve AR recycling as planned.
- Support on DT commercial control in offer and bidding time period, and participate the negotiation of commercial contract.
- Responsible for commercial communication with Customer and HQ and project related parties, and necessary document preparation and management.
- Responsible for cost analysis in different period in project, compare deviation of actual cost with offer calculation, and get timely information input to project team. Estimate project performance from commercial side, summarize lessons learnt actively. Follow up actions closely, and make continuously evaluation.
How do I need to qualify for this job ?
- 3 yrs and above Commercial experience (preferable with Siemens),
- Bachelor in Business Administration or similar education
- Experience in DT commercial management/ commercial management/project management preferred.
- Fluent in English, good communication and negotiation skills
- Good at Microsoft windows application
- Highly self-motivated and directed
Job ID: 107843
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time