Engineering Team Leader
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our team as an Engineering Team Leader to support and lead a team responsible for all aspects of asset management, supporting, maintaining and improving manufacturing operations at our site in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Your mission and responsibilities:
To lead part of an Engineering department driving
effective Process Management, and continuous improvement:
- To repair in a timely manner manufacturing and process equipment
- Ensure all process are available to Production Operations as and when desired
- Deliver rapid response, to asset availability in line with the expectations of Manufacturing Operations
- Process uptime control and monitoring (FTPR, OEE, MTTR/MTTF etc.)
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly/yearly maintenance and calibration
Supporting Process improvements:
Use of Manufacturing Tools:
- Effective use of CaPA/IR
- Updating Procedures
- Review and updating Maintenance and Calibration Procedures
Effective use of Manufacturing Systems
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/point-of-care-testing
Your qualifications and experience:
- Experience of leading a team in an engineering/maintenance or similar related discipline
- ONC/HNC/HND in an Engineering Discipline desirable
- Electrical background - Able to understand electrical drawings/use volt meter
- Mechanical knowledge - Able to use/handle tools for repairs
- Drawing knowledge - Able to read and understand drawings
- Competent and familiar in Engineering statistical tools such as Mini Tab and Microsoft Office.
- Experienced in fast paced
manufacturing environments is desirable
Understand and experienced within Lean manufacturing processes
Understanding of CaPA and Issue resolution tools
Experienced in TPM and preventative maintenance
- Experience in delivering new products and processes desirable
Your personality and skills:
- Have the ability to communicate across the business at all levels and be competent in reports and presenting data.
- Key to have good people and communication skills
- Project management skills desirable
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 107873
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time