Sales & Proposals Graduate
The United Kingdom & Ireland regional service organisation has a team of 150 colleagues working across 5 locations, servicing a portfolio of 1,500 equipments. As part of the Service Distribution and Oil and Gas team (GP SDO) we have designed comprehensive service programs that adapt to the concrete customer’s needs ensuring the efficient and reliable operation throughout the entire life cycle of our customers’ assets
Our decades of OEM experience with complex train configurations allow us to master the interaction between gas or steam turbines, compressors and/or generators, drives, control systems and other auxiliary systems. With a significant part of this effort go into the development of new service concepts and methods.
Within the regional organisation you will be part of a wider team who owns the customer relationship and who has first line ownership of their service requirements and needs
As a Sales and Proposals Graduate, you will be involved in the development of winning service solutions to satisfy our customer demands.
- You will assist in topics relating to the development of commercial and technical proposals
- You will support the management of opportunities for assigned clients within the companies CRM system
- Develop and maintain strategic account and opportunity capture plans in support of the client management team
- Develop an understanding of the needs of each client to ensure that you assist them in identifying the appropriate service solution
- Working directly within a team of client facing personnel you will work to drive the business forward and help them grow in line with their sales strategy
- Any previous experience in a commercial or technical customer facing role would be an advantage.
Knowledge of equipment is not essential, as training courses will be provided, but an interest in the providing innovative commercial or engineered solutions would be an advantage.
Minimum Educational Requirements
An above-average Master's, Diploma, Degree or equivalent in one of the following fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Sciences, or other technical areas of study
- Business Management with commercial, business management and marketing
- Fluent Business English
- Strong work ethic and dedication
A highly motivated person with a ‘can do’ attitude who is results orientated and has a positive approach to work and their personal life. This person will need good interpersonal skills, will be confident in communicating at all levels and will possess excellent organisation and time management skills.
No prior experience is required however experience of work in any form would be advantageous.
Whilst the role is based in Aberdeen, our graduate roles could take you anywhere in the UK, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with inspirational teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 352,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 107877
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time