Research Engineer – ML for Simulation
Are you passionate about growing your Machine Learning skills? We are looking for an ambitious and talented ML Simulation expert to join our RDA team in Bangalore.
Change the future with us.
• Implement advances available in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for custom programs
• Develop and maintain Knowledge Driven Simulation platform / framework using suitable combination of machine learning/deep learning and NLP techniques
• Build ‘Proof Of Concept’ (PoC) applications using suitable technologies
• Document and report findings along with recommendations
• Interface with Siemens internal customers and provide AI/ML/NLP based solutions for their needs
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• Excellent programming skills, with 2 to 4 years of programming job experience
• Good Knowledge of machine learning techniques is essential
• Knowledge of natural language processing techniques
• Good knowledge and hands on experience in Python and familiarity with libraries like NLTK/Numpy/MatPlotLib/Keras/Tensorflow
• Should be a quick learner and should be able to learn and use new languages/frameworks/libraries
• Familiarity of the following
o Servlet Program(JSP) /PHP
• Familiarity with Knowledge Graphs and graph databases like ArangoDB/Dgraph/Neo4j
• Strong ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems
• Excellent technical knowledge & competence to handle the responsibilities listed above
• Ability to learn and keep abreast of related emerging technologies, strong execution skills and innovation mindset
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 107878
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time