REL TEST & COMMISSIONING ENGINEER - MV SWITCHGEARS
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure that Testing and Commissioning activities are successfully performed according to Project plans and schedules without incidents
- Preparation of installation and commissioning phase, ramping up.
- Participation in project interface/clarification meetings with other Siemens Lots, CJV and the Client
- Elaboration of test procedures and reports for MV switchgears
- Execution of tests in MV switchgears according to testing & commissioning plan and respective test procedures
- Preparation of test reports together with the Client as outcome of tests performed
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification from reputable University or college
- Solid working experience in similar function ideally from a rail project
- Very good communication skills, team member mind set
- Fluent level in English, excellent reporting skills
- Solid IT skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 107904
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time