Planning, optimization and control of the Purchasing Volume and the result from materials savings to increase the EVA in the area of responsibility
• Disciplinary lead of the procurement team (4 people)
Selection, management, assessment and promotion of employees in the area of responsibility to ensure long-term corporate success with motivated staff.
• Development and implementation of local purchasing strategies incl. alignment with all relevant interfaces (e.g. Commodity Manager, R&D, QM).
• Early integration in all procurement related procedures to be a competent partner to all internal customers for the early integration of suppliers.
• Supplier Management
Sourcing, supplier selection, evaluation, continued development of master suplier data on the basis of cross-functional teams to ensure that demand is met to the highest possible degree and to implement joint cost objectives from the outset
• Planning and Controlling
Derivation of team/individual objectives (budget, target/actual) from local SPR organization under the anticipated market situations to measure, report and control.
• Commercial responsibility
Carrying out commercial tasks, in particular ensuring that the ordering procedure is conducted within applicable laws and regulations to ensure economic success, efficient operation and conformity
• Risk management and environmental protection in procurement
Assessment of particular risks and market conditions in the course of business to avoid possible damage or prevent problems by means of appropriate measures
• Organizational, procedural and process responsibility
Adaptation and implementation of efficient forms of organization, procedures and processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity, and meet safety requirements, taking operational effects into account
Job ID: 107935
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time