Your new function - challenging and future-oriented
• Responsible for SHS LD Informatics solutions implementation in time without compromises on quality
• Knowledge transfer and guidance of the local Informatics Engineer during the implementation of SHS LD IT solutions
• Support country Project Managers in all aspects of implementation skills that lead to a successful implementation project
• Proactively report and document project progress and status to SI Op Office
• Handover project to Local Customer Service Organization, following a defined hand over protocol
• Fulfill administrative requirements related to the internal Solution Implementation processes
• Willingness to travel. Expected travel days 180 days /year
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Typically 3+ years of experience in IT Middleware products
• Experience with ASTM and HL7 communication protocols
• Knowledge of the clinical laboratory is preferred
• Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers LD Informatics product portfolio is preferred
• You feel very comfortable working in an international team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Additional language skills desirable, preferable Spanish.
Your qualifications - sound and adequate
• BS/BA Degree in Medical technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, with a minimum of five years’ experience in field experience. MT certification preferred.
• Excellent team and customer service orientation, as well as problem solving, time management skills.
• Must have strong complex problem solving skills and the ability to translate technical issues into non-technical terms.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time, accept responsibility and prioritize without significant management intervention. Ability to manage mid to complex level projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in a project implementation and project operations situation
• The ability to successfully handle critical and non-distinctive situations and challenges