• Responsible for Atellica Solutions implementation in time without compromises on quality
• Knowledge transfer and guidance of the local application specialist during the implementation of Atellica Solutions systems
• Support country Project Managers in all aspects of implementation skills that lead to a successful implementation project
• Proactively report and document project progress and status
• Handover project to Local Customer Application Organization, following a defined hand over protocol
• Fulfill administrative requirements
• Willingness to travel. Expected travel days 180 days /year
• Drive global standard processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Typically 3+ years of experience in Laboratory Diagnostics products
• Knowledge of Atellica Solution implementations and/or the chemistry, immunology and automation product range is preferred
• Previous experience in medical technology, workflow efficiency, middleware, PC knowledge and experience in a hospital setting is preferred
• Fluent English skills spoken and written. Additional language skills desirable, preferable Spanish.
• BS/BA Degree in Medical technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, with a minimum of five years’ experience in field experience. MT certification preferred. A certification may be required in some areas
• Excellent team and customer service orientation, as well as problem solving, time management and computer proficiency skills.
• Knowledge of the clinical laboratory is critical.
• Must have strong complex problem solving skills and the ability to translate technical issues into non-technical terms.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time, accept responsibility and prioritize without significant management intervention. Ability to manage mid to complex level projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in a project implementation and project operations situation
• The ability to successfully handle critical and non-distinctive situations and challenges
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job ID: 107961
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnósticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time