Applications Product Manager (m/f/diverse) Computed Tomography
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Applications Product Manager (m/f/diverse) Computed Tomography to develop the global strategy for training programs in your product area, and collaborate closely with our country organizations to implement these strategies
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In this context, your tasks will include planning, content creation, delivery, communication and monitoring of the training strategy
- You will control the flow of information between the Business Area / Business Line, the training center, the development and sales managers with regard to the product training strategy and its implementation
- On request, you will work with the product development and test teams to improve the product features and support the escalation process as an expert
- You will act as the central contact for initial product installations (clinical trial) for the application specialists in the countries (support and coordination for customers during the market launch phase)
- As part of your tasks, you will collect and prepare clinical case studies and perform demonstrations of products both on the Division’s Experience Center as well as at customer sites or trade-shows. Occasionally, you will perform customer trainings internationally
- On request, you will support the product development team with the creation and review of user-facing documents
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services for Imaging & Therapy
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a course of studies in science, medicine, computer science or a comparable discipline (MTRA)
- You have several years of professional experience related to the clinical usage of computed tomography and image processing technologies acquired in a clinic or equivalent facility
- Ideally you have several years of professional experience as an application specialist in the field of computed tomography (CT)
Your attributes and skills:
- You like working in the international environment of a matrix organization with diverse cultures and influences. This requires you to be business-fluent in English; ideally you have knowledge of German
- You are also very willing to undertake international business travel (up to 50%)
- A talented communicator, you tackle tasks in a structured and results-oriented manner. You enjoy developing new solution approaches and providing new impulses for your own team and throughout the organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 107967
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either