Human Resources Generalist/Talent Acquisition -Employee Relations.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for supporting the Human Resources Department. The position supports all activities relating to employees, but with emphasis in the following areas: Talent Acquisition (Hourly and Salaried employees and Employee Relations.
The Human Resources Generalist will support the Human Resources Manager with organizational-wide impact on: Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations areas as well as supporting culture, performance management.
Typically has a BA/BS in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, and three to five plus years of relevant experience in the field.
POSITION DEMANDS (Required Experience)
- Working knowledge of HR concepts, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated organization and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively, listen, maintain confidentiality, speak (bilingual, Spanish - English) professionally, and learn process and procedures quickly.
- Well-rounded knowledge of Microsoft applications. Experience with TRESS system preferred.
- Must be well versed in the Ethics program and have a good understanding of General Dynamics Standard of Business Ethics and Conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management.
- Profound knowledge current Federal labor law and all STPS regulations.
- Ability to read, understands, interpret, apply and explain applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-starter, ability to resolve issues and research solutions.
- Ability to learn, understands, and responds to internal customer needs.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize demands.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Ø Reports to the Human Resource Manager and interaction with HR Corporate
- Recommends solutions to management and participates, as appropriate to resolve such issues (i..e. employee performance/disciplinary actions, terminations.)
- Interpret, assist and advise employees and managers on personnel-related issues such as leave management, termination and company procedures and policies within the specified guidelines. Investigates, analyzes, and resolves human resource and ethics-related issues and ensures adequate documentation is maintained.
- Ensures support of HR programs and services.
- Coordinate and conduct workplace investigations.
Job ID: 107976
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time