Strategic Content Management and Media Relations
- Creates press releases, features and news stories.
- Answers media inquiries.
- Establishes and maintains network with target media and most important journalist.
- Ensures aligned messages and announcements to the media.
- Aligns media materials, such as magazines and websites.
- Organizes media coverage for the organization's events, press conferences, and activities.
- Positions and coaches unit´s managers relating to their media appearance.
- Establishes a network to relevant business trade and financial press.
- Writes speeches and press releases.
- Liaises with the marketing department to publicize the company's goods, services, and events.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- 5+ years of work experience in copy writing, journalism, content writing and media relations.
- Excellent English communication, translations and exceptional writing skills in both Thai & English.
- Resourceful, Knowledgeable, Approachable, Sensible, Reasonable and able to Go The Extra Mile.
- Strong leadership and ownership qualities, not afraid to think outside the box and be creative.
- Work background with MNC, educated above or working with foreigners is an added advantage.
- Familiar with topics of electrical engineering, energy sector and industrial technology is an added advantage.
Job ID: 108002
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time