• Identify business development opportunities by analyzing market trends and competitive information.
• Impart technical presentations and demo to customers and sales people on Siemens Digital Substation portfolio.
• Spec-in activities with power utilities, EPC’s with Siemens solution in order to maximize the business.
• Support BU sales team with new applications, technical advice & competitor mapping required for optimized offer preparation
thereby contributing to achieve sales targets.
• Coordination with Siemens AG for solution definition and market opportunities in Digital substation domain
• Responsible for driving digitalization across business functions to improve efficiencies, build new capabilities & develop new
• Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering background or higher.
• More than 8 years of experience in technical Sales or sales support, Service, Commissioning or Engineering.
• Strong business sense and comprehensive working experience with T & D Utilities.
• Should have excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Strong customer focus with consultative approach for concept selling of solutions.
• Deep domain knowledge in the field of substation automation, RTU’s, SCADA, networking equipment’s & protection philosophy.
• Knowledge and exposure to Digital Substation solutions including process bus, cyber security, Grid IoT applications etc.