(FLC)WINDBA LOG_OM/OP Engineer
1. According to the MRP result calculate and processing the planed order and purchasing order, and chooses the supplier base on the price and delivery time.
2. Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
3. Assure the material available on time for production (assembly and PM) , adjust the delivery schedule according to the MRP result and real demand.
4. Give forecast to supplier (internal and external).
5. Monitor Control and analyze the stock level and turn rate, monitor the performance of supplier.
6. Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance.
7. Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
8. Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. evaluation, development).
2. Good negotiation skills and communication skills.
3. Good writing and communication in English.
4. Involved purchasing experience.
2. Analyzes and controls logistical processes, such as On-time delivery, KPI of effectiveness, in order to detect process weaknesses and to start process improvements. To establish/optimize/monitoring SOP slow moving parts monitoring; obsolete stock consumption.
3. Coordination for all internal and external delivery-related aduits.
4. Responsible for safety and environment protection in the working area.
5. Analyses for specific business cases.
2. Be familiar with manufacturer logistics working flow.
3. Strong customer-oriented working sense.
4. Communications & negotiation skills and work well with cross-functional.
5. Good oral and written English skills.
6. 5 years order management / material planning experience in manufacture company.
7. 2~3 years team management experiences is preferred.
Job ID: 108011
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time