Profile is based on C3.Net of minimum 4 to 6 years of experience
Activities to be performed include:
• Work with product owners, architects, developers, testers and other stake holders to build and maintain high quality software solutions
• Perform regular technical coordination / review with stake holders to ensure risk identification. Support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Risk Manager and all relevant project stakeholders
• Ensure design & implementation consistency against the architecture
• Responsible for development & integration test automation architecture & framework development.
• Identify the area of product domain, technical, tools, process competency required
• Involved in overall product test strategy
• Implement software development procedures in accordance with the laid down Siemens Software Quality Processes in the delivery / integration of the software components into Siemens products
• Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Implementation, Maintenance and Documentation of software components and applications
• Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code
• Identify potential for re-use of components and promote re-use
• Ability to model different user experience designs.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines