Senior Control Systems Engineer
Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business is one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide.
Kongsberg Norway is home to Dresser-Rand worldwide center of excellence for gas turbines and mechanical driven gas turbine packages. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry on offshore and land-based installations around the world.
• Single point of contact for controls related issues during project commissioning/start up activities and warranty period.
• Participate in control panel in-house IAT and Gas Turbine package FAT
• Support commissioning and start up activities
• Participate in verification of HW/SW design for Gas Turbine package and auxiliary modules
• Secure quality and on time delivery of customer documentation according to project SMDR
• Assist projects to secure quality and OTD of controls scope
• Secure that controls design, drawings, specification, components, materials and procedures are in line with Dresser-Rand processes and complies with customer specifications, international standards and local regulations
• Bachelor degree or higher in relevant Control/Automation engineering
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with packaging design of rotating equipment to oil and gas market, onshore and offshore
• Excellent IT skills
• Experienced with SW programming of Allen Bradley PLC and Wonderware HMI
• Experienced with commissioning and start-up activities
• Ability to adapt and execute tasks on short notice
• Good English skills, both written and oral
Manager is Olav Endresen +47 41222195
Job ID: 108052
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time