Are you passionate about growing your Architecture skills? We are looking for an ambitious and talented Autonomous Systems Platform to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
About our Group: The Autonomous Systems and Control team in India works on building reliable anthropomorphic control for autonomous systems. We are looking for talented, highly motivated researchers to develop autonomous system capabilities for Siemens’ next generation products.
Change the future with us.
1. Build next generation data-driven Autonomous Systems Platform
2. Improve safety of autonomous systems by identifying novel methods of requirements specification, investigating failure modes, potential solutions and certification concepts
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
1. 10+ Years of Architectural experience in building products/platforms with long market life
2. Hands on experience in architecting scalable, reliable cloud/edge solutions with large scale data storage and processing
3. Hands on experience in applying neural networks to products/solutions
4. Experience in at least two of the following: distributed systems, robotics, computer vision, sensor fusion, mapping, localization, kinematic simulation, industrial controllers, deep learning and/or real-time systems
5. Experience constructing FMEA, HARA, and calculating ASIL classifications
6. Software engineering experience (C++/Python; git; CI/CD)
7. Excellent analytical, communication, and written skills
1. BE/Masters/Ph.D in Computer Science or related field
2. Prior hands-on experience in deploying motion planning, mapping applications, control algorithms on robotic and/or autonomous systems
3. Knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers