Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for performing FE analysis and calculation on steam turbine components as per Siemens rules and tools.
- Able to conduct static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal & structural analyses as per requirements.
- Perform verification of FE analysis using hand calculation and other analytical methods.
- Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B.Tech. (Mechanical) or M.E. / M.Tech. from reputed institute.
- 4 to 8 years of experience on FE analysis and design optimization.
- Good experience with ABACUS or ANSYS or any other FEA software.
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanics and engineering design.
- Knowledge of Steam or Gas turbine will be of an added advantage.
- Team player, dedicated and able to provide solution within short time with engineering discernment.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 108085
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time