HR Administrator (m/f) - Swedish speaker (m/f)
HR Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens in Human Resources, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. Our Hub in Lisbon provides services to several Siemens entities across 12 different countries in more than 15 different languages.
We are looking for an HR Administrator for the Swedish team:
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Sweden, such as:
- Data and employee lifecycle event management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Minimum 1/2 years of experience in similar functions;
- Fluency in Swedish (mandatory; knowledge of English will be considered a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with a strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, autonomous and with strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 108090
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time