Senior Manager - Business Administration
Sr. Manager Business Administration
As Senior Manager – Business Administration – You are responsible for the commercial and financial performance of your Business Segment and includes Complete budget planning, financial planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, bench marking, forecasting and reporting activities, for the management of an assigned organization unit. You will make concepts crisis-proof and ideas feasible before others even think of them at all. Join our team and we will give you a high level of responsibility, turning you into decision -maker on an equal footing. In this way, we create an environment where Business Administration/Controlling and business go hand in hand.
Change the Future with us
- You will support accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets.
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceed with revolving midterm planning’s, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- You will perform comparisons on actual vs. plan and pursue effects of agreed measures.
- Your phenomenal analyzation will help in evaluating cost structures, builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system.
- You will provide regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommend actions to accountable management.
- Carry out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations. Contribute to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
- Provide the commercial responsibility and support for Business offerings of the responsible segment.
What you need to make real what matters
- Are you a CA/ICWA professional? With phenomenal expertise in business administration and controlling functions for about 10+ years of experience
- Do you have Strong Analytical Skills, Good knowledge of accounting principles and keen sense of Business.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 108093
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time