Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business is one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide.
Kongsberg Norway is home to Dresser-Rand worldwide center of excellence for gas turbines and mechanical driven gas turbine packages. With a gas turbine power range from 1 to 55 MW Dresser-Rand AS supports the oil and gas industry on offshore and land-based installations around the world.
Controls discipline lead in projects with overall responsibility for the controls HW/SW design for GT package and auxiliary modules.
In project execution phase represent controls engineering in client meetings, supplier meeting, internal project and production meetings.
Secure quality and on time delivery of customer documentation according to project SMDR.
Responsible for the project documentation such as Cause & Effect, SCI, Control panel schematics etc. and represent project in documents reviews with customer.
BOM structure for Controls scope
Secure that controls design, drawings, specification, components, materials and procedures are in line with D-R processes and complies with customer specifications, international standards and local regulations.
Assist and participate in FAT’s and MC activities.
Review and approve documentation from suppliers.
• Bachelor degree or higher in relevant engineering
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with packaging design of rotating equipment to oil and gas market, onshore and offshore
• Experienced with design according to applicable international standards
• Experienced with PLC and HMI hardware and software. (Allen Bradley / Wonderware, PCS7)
• Basic knowledge of cyber security
• Experienced with IT tools required in Engineering (Excel, Word, databases, PDF editor…)
• Documented basic Ex training including experience with IEC, ATEX, CSA, GOST, INMETRO etc
• Experienced with SIL requirements and documentation
• Experience with F&G monitoring systems
• Good English skills, both written and oral
• Ability to adapt and execute tasks on short notice
Manager is Olav Endresen +47 41222195
Job ID: 108097
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time