Proposal Engineer – Aux Systems
Location: Pune, India
Department: Gas & Power
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Read and understand client specifications including equipment, industry standards (i.e., API, ASME, etc), and D-R / Siemens standards, and prepare technical deliverables pertaining to Auxiliary Systems for centrifugal and Recip compressor package bid.
- Prepare auxiliary systems P&ID, Scope Supply, Comments & Exception to Client specifications, Utility list, preliminary layout.
- Prepare Technical Specifications (RFQ) for Auxiliary Systems to obtain suppliers’ offer and evaluation of suppliers offer
- Coordination with Regional Sales/Proposal team, SCM, QA, Suppliers for any technical clarification.
- Supporting / attending bid clarification Meeting with Client
- Responsible to ensure that all Aux Systems offered meet the Company design rules and current practices.
- Identifies any gap / misses in Proposal and takes appropriate action to correct them. Accept responsibility for making and then meeting work commitments.
- Conduct or attend engineering meetings with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Strives to achieve and continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Must have an understanding of effective Team Communication with co-workers in all levels of the organization.
- Works well as a team player to solve problems. Helps and encourages co-workers.
- Works within the spirit of the company Code of Conduct and other company policies.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Working knowledge of API Standards (613, 614, 617, 618, 692), P&ID, Data Sheets, Scope of Supply, Comments & Exception to Client specification and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Ability to work in team environment, good verbal and written communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 108103
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time