Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We think our outstanding summer internship is the best addition to your university degree for ambitious students, with an eye on the engineering world.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is a leading supplier and trendsetter in supplying products and solutions in the energy sector. We have an exciting opportunity for motivated and ambitious individuals to join us in in Stockholm for 8 weeks over the summer break. The work will apply an agile methodology and you are responsible for managing and structuring your work.
The purpose of the summer internship is that you will carry out projects that reflect how we can work with new business areas such as e-mobility, storage, virtual power plants and smart grid applications in the future to showcase the opportunities that exist. We value curiosity and creativity and hope that you will challenge us on our journey forward.
- You will work in a team with other engineering students
- Many potential projects are related to the energy transition and digitalization.
- An important aspect is shaping the right business models for emerging business areas.
- There is also a need for market research to support the organization.
- We are looking for engineering students in the fields of computational, electrical, energy, mechanical or industrial engineering.
- We need students who specialize in IT/computer science with programming skills. A deeper understanding of networks and/or app development is a plus.
- We need students with an understanding of the energy system with an interest in the challenges and opportunities of the electricity grid of tomorrow.
- We need students with a commercial focus; an interest in for example Business Development would be highly desirable.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please note the deadline for applications for this role will be 1st May.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 108105
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time